May 21st, 2019 8:00am
‘It’s been a rough year’
said Clint Madden from Moe and being unable to find a job has made things that much more difficult.
On a Healthcare Card he was ill prepared when his best friend, 4yo wire haired pointer Lux, swallowed a ski glove.
Dr Laura from Moe vet called Pet Medical Crisis to ask if we could help as without surgery Lux would have to be euthanised.
We were pleased to be able to donate $1,000 and Lux went straight into surgery, glove was extracted (and discarded!) and Lux is making a great postop recovery much to his Dad’s relief. Another loss for Clint would have been devastating and to have his boy back by his side thanks to donations from strangers made his reunion that much more special.
Rest and heal sweetheart… Love from all your friends at PMC xxxxooooxxxx
Pet Medical Crisis relies on public donations to assist pensioners and disadvantaged owners who cannot afford life-saving veterinary care.